Cleatech Laminar Flow Storage Cabinets with a low noise integral HEPA filter/blower module feature double full-height access doors provide a clean environment for storage of material. Our Laminar flow cabinets provide a particle free storage space which exceed class 100 cleanrooms standard.
In polypropylene construction are available with Clear/ Amber acrylic or static-dissipative PVC doors. Polypropylene provides excellent chemical resistance.
Our Cleanroom Laminar flow cabinets like Cleatech laminar flow hoods incorporate 99.99% efficient HEPA Filter or 99.999% efficient ULPA filter modules that remove particulate airborne contamination to meet cleanliness requirements.
These vertical laminar flow storages are ideal for applications which are not hazardous to the operator but require a clean work area.
Meet Class 100 Cleanroom Classification US FED STD 209E equivalent with ISO 5 on ISO 14644-1 cleanroom standards
Our laminar flow Storage Cabinets provide a clean environment ideal for storage of the pharmaceutical, medical material , food any other products where clean conditions are required to protect them from airborne contaminants.
• Polypropylene body structure & 12" Height epoxy powder coated steel Stand
• Double full-height access doors in choice of Acrylic, Static Dissipative PVC
• Six permanent shelves with perforated holes allow air distribution throughout the cabinet
• Consists of a Certified Fan Filter module. Meets IEST recommended practices. low sound, low
watts Measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
Direct drive, forward curve, centrifugal-type with sealed bearings; rated for continuous duty; furnished with overload protection and a two-speed switch. Rated .25 HP @ low speed; .333 HP @ high speed (2' x 4' models)
Average airflow velocity:
90 feet/minutes (fpm)
650 4-Feet Model; 480 3-Feet Model
50 dBA, measured no more than 30” from filter face @ 90 FPM
110VAC, 50/60Hz or 220VAC, 50 Hz. Meets the requirements of the National Electrical Code and applicable local codes. All components UL listed and CE marked
Particle count exceeds Class 100 requirements.
· Lockable casters for large capacity cabinets enhanced mobility
· Upgrade to ULPA Filter 99.999% efficient at 0.12µm particles
· Minihelic gauge (0 - 3 Water Column) monitors pressure differential when
it exceeds the limit, it
indicates the need to replace the HEPA filter(s).